Search Engine Optimization(the process of improving ranking in search engine results) is a complex and never ending process. You have to analyze lot of things like keywords, backlinks and so on. To do this manually is a huge pain.
To make your life easier, SEOMoz.org have developed easy to use tools
1. Linkscape – A professional quality inlink tool that uses patent-pending SEOmoz metrics. Inlinks, anchor text distribution and more.
This tool provides Basic and Data Detail Intelligence Report for Your domain –
2. Term Target – Helps determine how targeted a particular page is for a specified keyword by analyzing a variety of factors.
3. SEOmoz Firefox Toolbar – The power of Linkscape is now available inside Firefox with the SEOmoz Toolbar. Using this tool you can – Check mozRank, mozTrust and other Linkscape metrics in your browser get quick and easy access to all the SEOmoz tools and other PRO resources.
4. Popular Searches – This tool aggregates and archives popular searches from various sources. This tool also shows Top 10 Searches from All Sources.
5. Trifecta – Measures metrics to estimate the relative popularity and importance of Page, Blog or Domain. It measures the number of sites/pages that link to you, the number of times your brand is mentioned on the web And how much traffic your site receives. With your free account you can run only one Trifecta report per day.
6. Term Extractor – The term extractor tool analyzes the content of a given page and extracts the terms that appear to be targeted at search engines.
7. GeoTargeting Detection – Discover how well your website is targeted to country specific search engines.
8. SEO Toolbox – A collection of FREE Tools that will give you quick answers and aid in daily SEO activities.
To use some of above listed tools u have to be registered n logged in. Also there are some features, which requires SEOmoz PRO Membership.
Palapple Blog | SEO Solutions for your Business…
Thanks for sharing. Search engine optimization is indeed one of the most crucial areas in Internet marketing, it is a perfect bridge between technology and business….
[…] Free SEO Tools From SEOMoz.org – The Webs Best SEO Resources … […]
Social comments and analytics for this post…
This post was mentioned on Twitter by techiepark: @TechiePark | Free SEO Tools From SEOMoz.org – The Webs Best SEO Resources http://tinyurl.com/ycnhed4…
Free online web tools to optimize your website or blog. Check http://www.webtoolhub.com/
Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!
It’s funny that you finally spoke up! I have been waiting for someone to bring this out to the open! Anyway… nice post. I will be back.
I found your site on technorati and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!
Hey just came across your site and I like it alot. Keep up a good work.
Easily, the post is actually the greatest on this noteworthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Genuine work and much success in your business endeavors!
This is cool post. I am learning a lot from it.
Link popularity is very important if you want your website to rank high in any search engine.
Comments are closed.