4. Google Visualization API – The Google Visualization API lets you access multiple sources of structured data that you can display, choosing from a large selection of visualizations. Google Visualization API enables you to expose your own data, stored on any data-store that is connected to the web, as a Visualization compliant datasource. Thus you can create reports and dashboards as well as analyze and display your data through the wealth of available visualization applications.
6. Google Book Search APIs – With Google Book Search APIs you can easily Embed book previews on your site, Integrate search results and social features into your application, Link reliably to Book Search
8. Google Friend Connect APIs – Google Friend Connect lets you instantly awaken and strengthen the community that visits your web site.
1. Makes it easy for every site owner to add Friend Connect to their site regardless of their technical capabilities.
2. Uses open standards to let visitors control their own data and freely share it with sites and services as they see fit. Services include OpenID providers like Yahoo, social network providers like Twitter, and update aggregators like Plaxo Pulse.
Hey nice looking blog but it’s a little funky looking in my K-meleon browser. Looks great otherwise!
Comments are closed.